Did you know that 1 in 3 seniors fall in their home without proper safety precautions? Our Minor Home Repair Specialist is happy to be able to provide basic home safety modifications for our clients.
For more information, call (828) 277-8288.
*Programs and services require an in-home assessment.
Home-Based Primary Care
Healthcare designed for you – delivered at home. Home-Based Primary Care is a grant funded program designed to take care of people at home. Our goal is to make care as convenient as possible for you, keep you as healthy as possible, and, above all, try to make life as good as it can be.
HOME-BASED PRIMARY CARE WILL HELP YOU:
- Meet your goals for a happy & healthy life.
- See a doctor in your home.
- Get help with accessing and organizing your medications.
- Make sure your home is safe.
- Arrange and pay for minor home repairs or safety services.
- Receive physical or occupational therapy.
- Stay on top of your health through regular check-ins with a Care Manager.
- Get respite care for caregivers.
- Find community resources for food.