To schedule an appointment with an ACA Navigator, call (855) 733-3711.
The Council on Aging of Buncombe County is a designated Navigator agency offering unbiased information regarding the Marketplace. Staff and volunteers assist community members with education and purchasing health insurance through the Affordable Care Act.
Click here for Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Help for WNC.
You’ve got health coverage options. We’re here to help.
Fill out our form to be contacted by a federally certified assister. Whether you’re just exploring your options, trying to enroll in Marketplace coverage, or want to see if you qualify to obtain coverage outside of the Open Enrollment Period, we can help!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Marketplace plans include coverage for diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- All of our services are free. Certified Navigators can answer your questions and walk you through your health coverage options.
- Financial help is available. 9 in 10 North Carolinians who signed up for Marketplace coverage received financial help paying their premiums.
- You may be eligible to sign up for coverage outside of the Open Enrollment Period if you’ve experienced a qualifying life event, such as losing your job, having a child, moving, getting married, and more.
- The Open Enrollment Period starts on November 1 and ends on December 15.