- This event has passed.
CAPES – Caregiver Support
July 20, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Not All Heroes Wear CAPES
Caring for Aging People Education & Support
CAPES has gone virtual!
3rd Tuesday of every month, 5-6:30pm via Zoom.
Speaker 5-5:30 pm; Support Group 5:30-6:30 pm
July 20th: A Matter of Balance
Whether you are a long-distance caregiver, a working family caregiver, living with or nearby your loved one, we recognize that you need support, education, andinformation that can help you navigate this journey.
Due to the pandemic, our monthly meetings have gone virtual. While we look forward to the time where we can meet again in person, please join us!
Start the conversation by contacting Jennie Pressley.(828) 277-8288, ext. 1308
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Caregiver Resource Center
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Newsletter for caregivers
- Information about community resources for seniors anywhere in the country
- Center for Family Caregivers
- Local National Family Caregivers Support Program specialist
- Caregiver Action Network information
- Social Security Administration
- CAPES Wellness and Resource Guide
- Caregiver Resource Directory