- This event has passed.
CAPES – Caregiver Support – Virtual Meeting
March 15 @ 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Not All Heroes Wear CAPES
Caring for Aging People Education & Support
3rd Tuesday of every month Via Zoom.
Whether you are a long-distance caregiver, a working family caregiver, living with or nearby your loved one, we recognize that you need support, education, and information that can help you navigate this journey.
Whether by Zoom or in person, please join us!
Start the conversation by contacting Jennie Pressley.(828) 277-8288, ext. 1308
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Caregiver Resource Center
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Newsletter for caregivers
- Information about community resources for seniors anywhere in the country
- Center for Family Caregivers
- Local National Family Caregivers Support Program specialist
- Caregiver Action Network information
- Social Security Administration
- CAPES Wellness and Resource Guide
- Caregiver Resource Directory